One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Monday, January 30, 2012

My "baby" is ready for T-Ball

Now that Landon is 4 he is old enough to play youth league T-Ball. It kind of hurts my feelings that by little baby boy is growing up so fast. Clint took him to sign up for T-ball on Saturday 1.28.12. This will be his first year, and he is very exited. I was at work so the two of them decided it was perfect timing for then to go get new gear. I think Clint bought everything in the store that the kid could possibly need to play T-Ball. He is all set and ready to go once the season starts. We go on Feb.11 to see what team he is on and who his coach is. We also pick team names and colors that day. Its gonna be fun. I can't wait to see a bunch of 4 year olds running around on the field with no clue.:)
Clint is trying to prepare Landon some for practice and games though. We want him to have a little bit of a clue. They have been practicing the basics since Landon got all of his gear and he is really enjoying it. He is not scared of the ball by any means and loves to hit the ball as hard as he can off the tee.

I do believe he is the very cutest T-ball player I have ever seen, though I may be a little partial. :)

No comments: