One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bowfishing {2.10.12}

Clint and I went bowfishing with some friends on Lake LBJ. Poor Landon was very curious as to where we were going on "date night" {I guess this is what a date is these days?...I guess I will tak what I can get} dressed in "hunting clothes"
He told me I looked handsome!?
Clint had told him that he was taking Mama on a date and he couldn't go so he wasn't too happy.
He survived with Mimi and Kylee though.
It was pretty cold, I looked like a marshmallow man...I had 4 sweat shirts on and looked like a fat beast! Everything but my toes was warm though. I can never get my toes warm!

It was actually a lot of fun. We all had a great time. Everyone got at least one fish...except me...I was just above or just below them all. :( and one guy didn't get a fish, but he did get a beaver!
Our group and our catch

No comments: