One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Monday, May 9, 2011

Temple Air Show 2011

One Mother's Day after church we went to Temple to eat with Mimi and then went on to the Temple Air Show. I took my camera this time. We went on Friday night last year after we picked up Kylee and I didn't take my camera because I didn't know we were going. The bad part is, I am STILL carrying TWO disposable cameras in my purse that I bought and took pics with, but have not had developed yet! How pathetic is that!? I took tons of pics of all the military planes and jets, etc.

Also, Landon has been saying for a long time that he wants to ride in a "helli-cock-iller" [helicopter] Well, just our luck they were selling rides at the air show. He kept saying he wanted to ride it so we decided we would let him. Though we both truly thought he would change his mind when it came down to it. But he didn't. He loved it! He said "holy-mocka-mole, I love you mama!" during the ride. It was so cute. He loved the ride and thought seeing all the stuff from the sky was awesome. Clint and I enjoyed it too, though I have been on a helicopter before. It was both boys first trip and they did great. :)

Here are some of the many pics I took at the air show and from the helicopter ride....





















Sorry for the HORRIBLE close-up. I had to leave my camera around my neck--it was a rule--so the only way I could get my pic was stretching it out as far as it could go and taking one blindly :)



SO EXCITED! and SO ADORABLE!!

No comments: