One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Sunday, May 15, 2011

What The..Hail!??....

Last Tuesday we got a little bit of rain. Then Wednesday night we got lots more rain and lots of HAIL. It hit hard and fast and was LOUD. We opened the door to look and Landon said "that really really scares me, don't go outside anymore" Once it slowed down some, Landon decicded he wanted to go see it, then decided he wanted to eat it. Thursday we got more rain and ended up with about 2.5 inches. {and more hail on my car while I was at work :(}





We can take more rain, but I would like to hold of on the hail and wild winds......





No comments: