One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back To School Gifts 2011-2012


Cora is starting 3rd grade and Jakson is starting Pre-K this 2011-20122 school year. These are printables that I made for them to give to their teachers this year on the first day tomorrow 8.22.11.
Heather framed them for them and got them all ready. I thought the poem was really cute.
And as a first day of school after school snack I made them and Kylee these little treats. They are baggies with Smarties candy in them and say
"Hey Smartie Pants, I hope your first day of (grade) was great!"
(Kylee is in 2nd grade, Cora 3rd, and Jak is starting Pre-K)
Jakson's treat
Kylee's Treat
Cora's Treat

Heather always makes bentos for Cora's lunch. She bought the goodbyn box last year and hasn't used it, so she will start this school year. Cora wanted humming bird stickers for it instead of using the ones that came in it. I was in charge if making that happen.
This is the best I could do, and I still didn't get it to her for use one the first day of school :(
But she will have it soon. I punched her name (in red per her request), little humming birds and hybiscus flowers and made them into stickers with my neat little sticker maker. Then I put a little modge podge over them to try to water proof them a little bit and make them last a little while before its time to change them up again.

No comments: