Today, I had a lunch date and went to a movie with my favorite little guy. He chose Taco Bell for lunch, so we got steak taquitos, and then went on to the Movies. He chose to see The Smurfs. It was really cute. Or "smurferific" as they would say! :)
I really enjoyed the day with my little man. He sat right beside me eating his pop corn, and holding my hand.
I just LOVE every minute with him. He make me so happy. The other day, he came to me and said "Mama you make my heart feel so happy!" It was so sweet, I smiled the rest of the day.
(First Movie: Cars 2 with Daddy and Kylee, 2nd Movie: ZooKeeper with Mama and Daddy, and 3rd: Smurfs on a date with Mama. :) I think I have made up for Clint taking Landon to see his first movie with out me by taking him to see the Smurfs because he wanted to see it too. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment