It goes without saying, but it is HOT outside. So we have to do as much as possible indoors. One day last week Clint and I took Landon to see Zoo Keeper. It was really good, and funny. The best part was when my little "white boy" busted out dancing to the music. It was hilarious!!We have had Kylee this week, and she stayed a couple days with MiMi. We have watched some movies in the evening with Daddy when he got home from work. Last night, we watched Soul Surfer. I really liked it for some reason.
Today, I took the kids to The Big Bounce in Cedar Park. Aunt YaYa and Parker and Pierson joined us too. This place is neat because no one over the age of 10 is allowed in, so no huge kids in there. And there is a seperate section for 4yr old and under. They can go to the other side with the "big kids" if they want, but its at their "own risk" Of course our boys can handle it! :) I caught Landon once rolling on the floor of one bounce houses throwing punches because "that boy knocked me and Kylee off the plane" At least I know he can hold his own, and he protects his sister, even if she is older. :)
Here are few of the pic from our FUN day in the A/C!










No comments:
Post a Comment