One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

All in ONE days work

Landon got some get well cards and money while he was in the hospital. Today he had one last follow up appointment with his pediatrician. We saw the ENT on Friday. So, after the appointment..that he did awesome at I might add...considering he "doesn't like doctors" anymore, I agreed that we could go to the store and he could pick out what he wanted to buy with is money. {he did tell me he likes girl doctors, which his pediatrician is a girl so I guess we are ok :)}
He talked all night last night about wanting a Captain America costume. I thought we would find one on clearance from Halloween, but we didn't. We did find a mask and the shield in the toy department though. He was so excited and wanted to show Daddy. I took him to the shop and left him there to "work" with his daddy. Notice all the scratches and filth on the new Captain America gear? All that was accomplished in about 3 hours time! It was so pretty, shiney and new when I left him there. Thats my rough and tough boy! He's all better and back at it again! He also bought some Spider Man boxing gloves with some of the money he got. It was rough on him being sick, but he made out like a bandit for it. :)




No comments: