One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Monday, November 28, 2011

Makin' Birthday Decor

I've been busy making birthday party decorations. My nephew Jakson is turning 5 Saturday and is having a Harley Davidson party. I won't be able to go since I have to work :( but I have everything set and ready for Pappo to take to the party.
The banner is in the picture above.
His cupcake toppers
The goody bag tags/thank yous
His invitation I made. I took several other pics of him with his Daddy's Harley too. He is just too cute for his own good.
I work with a girl whos daughter is turning One and her party is on the same day as Jakson's birthday. This is her Turtle Party Banner
Its a phone pic so its poor quality, and I forgot to rotate it..sorry
The cute little turtle I found as inspiration or the decor and invitation
the cupcake toppers

the goody bag tags/thank yous.
I also made her invitation, but it has her address on it so I'm not posting it :) Too lazy to edit it out :)

No comments: