One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just Trying To Upload Pics!

One of My Favorite Pics of Landon in the Snow
Really this blog was just a test run...I started at 10 min til 10:00 trying to upload 2 pics of Landon and Kylee at the zoo. I tried 5 times, and they wouldn't load. I changed to this one from the snow we had and tried just once and it loaded!! What the heck!?!?! It took 25 min to get any pics loaded either way!!
I may not have to worry about it taking forever to load pics...I may have to stop blogging already! Clint had a HISSY FIT last night becasue I made the mistake of letting him see that I have a blog now. He had a fit because he doesn't want me to do Facebook or Myspace, which I'm not, but now he thinks a blog is the same. WHATEVER!! The stresses of life! LOL. Maybe he will get over it!!

2 comments:

Bar 7 Ranch said...

That stinks that it takes so long to upload! You have wireless internet right? It doesnt take me that long at home.

Blogs are great! Just ignore him ;)

The Deason's said...

Yea, I have sprint wireless, which reminds me..I'm gonna try to call them later and try to get something new/faster!! I want it to work fast--every time!!

Maybe he will forget about it..he does everything else I say! :)