Ok, so I just got two posts done, with pics posted with them...But is a pretty off the wall way of doing it...and the pics aren't as great quality as I'd like them to be doing it like this but....they are on there....I download from my camera to my computer, take a pic of my computer screen with my phone and email it to myself. Then I save it to my computer again and then load it to my blog... Its a WAY round about way of doing it, but for some reason it works.
I have tried a MILLION different ways it seems like, and this is what has worked so far. There has got to be a better way to do it, but I don't know what it is! When I attached the pic from my computer to my email and tried to put it on blog like that, it wouldn't work, I'm guessing because the size was too big. I guess this is the way I will have to do it...so keep checking back. I have to play catch up now, and they will likely be all out of order, but oh well!!!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment