Landon Playing in the Creek

Bandy Playing in the Creek

I posted this once, tyring to send it form my email, which I don't know if it even worked at this point...then I tried for like the millionth time...to add a picture to a post from the blog site, and it worked this time. ...But it would only let me get ONE pic ! Then, I tried again to add another pic to the same post, and it let me put another, but it wouldn't let me rearrange them the way I wanted. I don't know what the heck is up with this thing!!
It could make me even more crazy than I already am! :)
These pics are from when Clint took Landon and I to see the creek that they found when they wrecked the 4 wheeler. We had been working in the yard when he decided to take us there. It was a nice break. We had a lot of fun playing in the water and just enjoying the weather. Landon enjoyed the water, and finally decided he was interesed in the moss so he started playing with it too. Bandy enjoyed running free too!


No comments:
Post a Comment