One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Monday, March 15, 2010

Still Having Trouble....

Well, I have been messing with this blog ALL day, trying to get the pics to post. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't! I'm narrowing it down to internet connection. I guess the Sprint wireless I have is quick enough to load them sometimes but MOST of the time it's NOT! It makes me MAD becuase I have some pics that Clint took over the weekend that I want to post.. Guess I am gonna have to resort to Snapfish and sending all "1400" pics out, which I will probably do in addition to the blog anyway! :)

No comments: