One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Monday, July 26, 2010

Cora Rylee Turned 7!!

Cora Rylee turned 7 on Sunday July 25, but we celebrated on the 24th. She had a luau at Pappo's house. There was a huge water slide and Zydeco Ice Sno Cones. {I think I ate my weight in sno-cones because I couldn't decide which I liked best between the cherry, banana, hawaiin or cotton candy, and for some reason the pics of the sno-cones didn't show up here :(} We had pulled pork sandwiches for supper. There was a great turn out and all the kids had a TON of fun on that slide!! {Luckily we got one, the one we had rented cancelled on us the DAY BEFORE the party!!!}

I made the birthday banner, the cupcake decorations, and the party favor bags for her!
I cut all the shapes with my cricut and then hand stamped them all with a hibiscus flower stamp. It was all tied together with raffia ribbon. {turned out pretty good, huh!?}

Flip Flop Decoration


Cupcakes with toppers

Cake and cup cakes

Party Favor Bags for the Tiki Torch Piniata candy--say "thank you so much"

The beautiful Birthday Girl

Happy Birtday Cora Rylee!




The Birthday Party Gang

Landon taking his turn at the pinata

Oggy [me :)] and Cora LOVE each other!!

Birthday girl and her Mama doin' the hula!


THE Slide
Landon went down the slide with me

I went down with Cora and Kylee

Kylee loved the slide too!

Brandon and Jakson went down! (Daddy and brother of bday girl)


No comments: