Friday, July 16, 2010
My BIG Boy
This past Sunday Landon wore the same diaper all day. He took it off every time he needed to go potty and then had Clint put it back on for him. He was with his Daddy all day while I worked. Then yesterday (Thursday July 15) Landon stayed with his Pappo all day. Our sitter had a funeral to attend and Clint and I both had to work and luckily Pappo was off. Landon woke up that morning and put his big boy undies on and wore them ALL DAY!! NO DIAPERS all day!! NO Accidents!!! We are getting closer and closer!! I am sure there will be accidents but he is doing SO GOOD!! He is such a big boy. He just says I gotta go potty and runs in there by himself. Sometimes we even catch him in there without notice if he just has to TT. But thankfully he does tell you if he needs his hiney cleaned! It's almost sad that hes growing up so fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment