One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cute Little Duck!!

Tonight we did "session 1" of pictures of Johnnie Linn in her halloween costume....she's a little duck, and she's so cute!! {I havent even taken pics of Landon with the outdoor halloween/fall deco yet, and we did hers!!, hopefully I will get his and Kylee's done soon, but I did just put it out today, and I am still working on it some.} She did good tonight, but got a little hot I think, so we did some nakey ones inside too on the zebra print blanket :) Here are 7 of the 70 I took of her tonight. She's so cute and chubby!! Almost makes me want a second...NOT!!! :)


[she decided she would NOT smile! :)]