One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Saturday, October 30, 2010

She's a Little Turkey

Today I made Johnnie Linn a tutu of brown, maroon and a gold colored toule and hair bow and took pictures of her with some of my pumpkins and a turkey I use for Thanksgiving decorations. Her mommy wanted pics done to send out in Thansgiving cards. Here are a few of the many I took. She looked so cute!! The rest are on Snapfish of course!






and since Halloween is tomorrow, and some of the Thanksgiving decoarations are out from the "photo shoot" , it is time to get them set out in the house. Pics coming when I complete that task. {big day tomorrow and work Monday...so probably later in the week}

No comments: