One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Halloween to My "Peeps"

I made these bags of Peeps for my niece and nephews, and Landon for Halloween with cute little baggie toppers on them. {I had one for Kylee too but didn't remember to take them to McGregor with me} I printed "Happy Halloween to one of my Favorite Peeps" on plain white paper and stamped them with some stamps I bought on the dollar isle at Michaels. I taped them to black and purple cardstock and then stapled the cardstock to snack size baggies {I measured the baggies and made my toppers accordingly so they would fold over the back}.....I'd have to look to see where I wrote those measurments down...sorry..but they are just perfect fit for 8 little pumpkin peeps.



Jack O Lantern Stamp


Spooky Clothes Line Stamp


Candy Corn Stamp


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have brought the kids theirs!!!

The Deason's said...

yall should have come with us to the carnival and trick or treating!!! I will give them to them Saturday when I get off work...better late than never!