One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Our Outdoor Halloween Deco..

I finally got my fall/halloween decorations set out on the porch yesterday after finishing up making a few mroe. Its really a fall setup except for the jack-o-lanterns. It will only change slightly when its time for the Thanksgiving decorations. This is where I plan on getting pics of Landon and Kylee. I did some of my friends baby girl Johnnie Linn last night that turned out pretty good. (see previous post) We of course still would like to go to a pumpkin patch for some fun, but we have this for the pics I always have to get just in case we dont make it to one.




dryer vent pumpkins, I just got them made yesterday..finally

Clint and Landon carved this lion pumpkin...really Clint did it. Landon lost interest when Johnnie Linn and her Mama and Daddy got to our house. No pics of the carving because I was coming home from work.



1 comment:

Bar 7 Ranch said...

omg!! i love the dryer vent pumpkins! we need to make some when i come over!! :)