While at work today..I got a call saying there was a problem... (I'm thinking what now, there is always a "problem" when I'm not at home) Well, Clints friend Miles and his dog Lola have been staying at our house (which is another sore subject I won't get into now...) Lola and our dog Bandy (who is good and never bothers stuff in the house) slept in the house friday night, because Clint thinks they will get cold, while my opnion is that they are cattle dogs and can handle the outdoors. But anyway...Lola has turned out to be a murderer! She pulled the cage of and killed our poor Budro that I just stared to get used to. So Clint's job now was to decide what to tell Landon about his birdie. When Landon woke, he told him that Budro had flown out of his cage accidentally and they would go look for him. They ended up at the pet store and Budro "was there" Clint got Budro #2, it looks mostly the same, it's tail feathers aren't blue, and its a female, not a male, and shes not as friendly....Here is a pic of Budro #2
While there the man that can be talked into anything (except anything I want of him) was convinced that Budro #2 needed a friend, and that he could get one for half price (oooh what a deal). He ended up with TWO birds and a bunch of toys, etc..birds play!?? The second bird is actually kind of pretty. It's a male and he is an aqua/turquoise color with some pretty purple accents. He is very friendly and easy to catch, and doesn't peck at you like Budro #2. Landon named him...Friend (what else would you name a bird that was bought as a friend to the first bird!?)Landon walked around the house carrying both of the birds tonight..his "Budro" and "Friend" here is a pic of "Friend"...




No comments:
Post a Comment