One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Valentine's Day Decorations

( From the Target Dollar Isle...(cost:$2.50) I love that place!)



I put up my Valentine decorations as soon as I took the Christmas ones down. A little early probably, but I figured if I was already in the mess of boxes I may as well do it. Most of these decorations I made a long time ago {like 2000} and some I just got recently.





This was a free printable on a blog I follow. I printed it and put it in a frame I already had

{1 Corinthians 13} {kinda cute for anytime really}


This banner was also a free printable on a blog {most are found on link parites}

I thought it was totally cute..LoVe the font!

I just strung it together with red, hot pink and white ribbon I already had



These two heart sets I painted in 2000! I found that spiral wire in a junk pile at my dads house and thought it would be kinda cute to add to it...so I did.
I bought four of those little frog figurines with different "heart day" sayings years ago at the hospital gift shop where I had my first job as a Respiratory Therapist.





This candy jar and wreath are both just as old too. Actually, the wreath needs a make over/redo, but, I have been a little unmotivated lately.


I have been searching for more ideas so maybe I will make a few more.

We can always use a little more "LOVE"







No comments: