One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Things We LET Them Do INSIDE....

...When It's COLD OUTSIDE!!!!

First off I let hime wear his Spongebob PJ's, John Deere Tractor pull over and his boots to Wal-Mart. And while there he saw a 24pc bubble set on the birthday party favor isle. He said he wanted to blow bubbles. So for $3 I let him have them. (better than the $20 nerf gun that we DID NOT need, we have more play guns that we know what to do with.) I thought he may forget about them on the way home, or I was hoping he would since it was like 35 degrees at that time with 20 mph wind. But he didn't. So...I let him open them all up...all 24 pcs....and blow bubbles in the kitchen floor. It ended up being "slick as snot" {sorry, thats kinda gross, but in my line of work nothing grosses me out} on my kitchen floor. But he had a lot of fun, and I got to take some pics of him without him complaining. :)























No comments: