~A Camo/Deer Hunting Party!~
My "baby" turned 3 on Saturday January 8, 2011. Oh how the time flies way too fast! It seems just yesterday I was holding that sweet little 8lb 4oz baby in my arms.
This year we decided on a camo/deer hunt themed party since he went on his first weekend dove hunting and first deer hunting trips this year.
I made the banner and cupcake toppers, etc. And gathererd all the ideas for the "treat table". Aunt Yaya camo frosted the cupcakes {and did an awesome job} and the same sweet lady that made my baby shower cake and Landon's first 2 birthday cakes made the big cake again this year. We had deer chili and other snack food to go along with the treats on the table that included cheetos, jerky, and smores trail mix, and kisses {one of is favs}.
The party turned out great, we had a great turn out, and all had lots of fun.
I just can't believe how fast my sweet little man is growing up. He is so "big" in everything he does. Its fun to see him change, and sad at the same time.
We go tomorrow for his 3yr well child check up and I will have some numbers on his height and weight...that is if he will get on the scale :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment