Saturday afternoon we went fishing at the same tank we went to a few Sundays ago. Clint caught one big one right away and then after that none of us had any luck. {We caught a lot last time} I of course had to take a few pictures and Kylee was finally agreeing to take some because she "doesn't like taking pictures". I just laid my pole down by my chair since we weren't catching anything anyway and walked away. I went to get a pic of Kylee and as she said "Holly take one more" I turned around and MY POLE WAS BEING PULLED INTO THE TANK!! I caught a fish, but lost it and my pole!! Never have I lost a pole while fishing, but I did this time. It was actually kind of funny, and of course Clint had to harass me about having the camera in my hand instead of my fishing pole. Oh well, he will just have to get me a new one. I went and got the kids each a new one so I guess I should have bought me a spare one too.
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Too funny...
Post a Comment