One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pics of a Georgia Girl...in Texas

My cousin came from Georgia on her spring break so that she could get some pictures in the Texas bluebonnets. She wants some for her Senior pics, but I think she doesn't graduate til 2013 so we may have to do more.{:)} We took over 400 pics in two days in four or five different places...so......here are several of those...... {I have really got to learn to taper down on the number of pics I take, it gets to be TOO many to sort through and choose from :)}
























No comments: