One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Sunday, March 20, 2011

They are coming....

The bluebonnets are starting bloom! I saw two or three on the side of a county road on the way home from the park and a small patch down the road from the house. These were taken Friday 3/18, and I am already seeing more. Landon was sweet enough to let me take a few pics of him in them, but I can't wait until they are out in full bloom to get lots of good pics in them.








2 comments:

Bar 7 Ranch said...

I cant wait to take BB pics!!!

The Deason's said...

im hoping they start blooming more soon! i want some of the kids in them and my cousin is coming from georgia next week for me to do her senior pics in them