One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 1 VBS 2011-Lawler Baptist Church



Today was day one of VBS 2011. The theme is A Big Apple Adventure. I am a teachers helper again this year and we have the Kindergarten class this year. I am really excited this year too because even though the age to start VBS is 4, they are letting Landon and Parker attend class this year instead of staying in the nursery. Parkers mom is teaching the 4th grade class. I am excited to see what Landon learns this week. Its kind of sad at the same time to see my baby boy acting so grown up. We are considering a pre-school this fall so this may be a good indicator of how he will do. Kylee is here all week too so she gets to attend along with Cora and Jakson who are staying all week to go to VBS as well. Kyndall is going too so the teacher for the 1st/2nd grade class has her hands full. :)




Jakson volunteered to hold the Christian flag during the pledge today. He is growing up too fast!


The Girls!


Rec. Time!



Landon wasn't too sure about the music session this morning, but I am sure he will get used to it.


Parker taking pics in the Big Apple

No comments: