One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day at the Farm

We went to see Grandpa and Grandma at the farm in Flatonia over Father's Day weekend. It was a nice, relaxing weekend. We mostly sat around and visitied, but we also rode 4 wheelers, and the paddle boat. I'm really suprised we got on the paddle after moving it, because there were 4 (or more) snakes under it! Totally gross! and totally creepy! But I had to stay calm because I didn't want the kids to panic while Clint killed them. Kylee did go a little goofy on me and almost jumped off the paddle boat right towards them. I finally had to go "crazy Mama" and scream at her to calm down and sit down. :) We also played some dominoes, and the kids played on the slip-n-slide. Here are a few of the pics of the fun weekend with Grandpa and Grandma (actually it the kids GREAT-Grandparents)



Sunset on the pond



Paddle Boatin'








Playin' Dominoes





Grandpa :)


The kids had their own set of dominoes to play






No comments: