One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Monday, June 27, 2011

My Beautiful Niece

My beautiful niece, Cora Rylee, will be turning 8 next month. I took some pics of her while they were down this weekend so I would have some new ones to use for her birthday party invitation and decorations that I need to get started on. Here are a few of the pics. {I kept telling her no "fake smiling" so then I could barely get a smile out of her :)} I would like do some pics of her not posing, just catch her being her active, happy, pretty self.
























No comments: