Carrying the saws and measurinig stick in search of the perfect tree
Break time?? Wonder whats going on behind there!? :)
We acted like we were cutting a tree, {which was actually one we had considered cutting down}, for picture purposes (dorky I know) but ended up with a pre-cut from the farm
The pre-cut tree choices
Our tree getting a good shake before we took it home
Clint and Landon strung the lights on the tree
and Landon helped me hang the ornaments on it. He said he was "hiding" them for me. He hung all of his own ornaments from each of his 3 Christmas's. This year his is Woody from Toy Story. We get one each year that resembles something he is in to. His first was a horse baby's first, second was a horse on a tractor and then Woody this year
I also added some deep turquoise ornaments this year to our usual "rustic" copper and brown ones. It looks nice.
He was getting decorations out without me and found his "hat and boots" He is so goofy sometimes, but it was cute. We have only started the decorating for Christmas. Clint has to move some furniture for me (GRRRR!) so that I can put the tree where it really goes, and then I can finish decorating inside and out. Hes not really looking forward to putting lights on the house, but as usual, its a MUST!! I have so many decorations to choose from, and then I dread taking then down, so I am going to "choose wisely" this year. I actually have two sets of "themes" to choose from. I also have blue and white snow men and snow flakes along with the coordinated glass balls. Maybe I will use those again soon, but I like the rustic look so much its hard to go back. I also have some stuff that I would like to make for decorations...we will see what I get to.



No comments:
Post a Comment