One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Friday, November 12, 2010

Hot Dog Roast

Last Friday when Kylee was here, Clint decided it would be a good night to have a hot dog roast. It was just cold enough outside to be comfortable out by the fire, but not so cold you froze to death being out there. {Texas weather :)} Kristen and James came with all their kids and they all "made our supper" for us. They had a blast out there. And they were pretty yummy too. :)


Getting it on the roasting stick aka...a hanger...just right

The Roastin' Gnag
Clitn, Landin, Travis, Kylee, James David, James, and Bryanna.
I was in the house with Kristen and Johnnie Linn making cheese dip




Clint made this fire pit for us several years ago and we get quite a bit of use out of it. I thought the fire looked cool burning thru the star and longhorn cut outs, and of course I had the camera, so may as well take pics..)


No comments: