One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thanksgiving Decorations

Here are some pics of the Thanksgiving decorations we have in the house this year. Some are "old" and some are new. I made the banner last night with som "leftover" paper from other projects. When Landon got up this morning he said "Oooh Mama, that's pretty!" :) Hes such a sweetie! And I got the pumpkin with our monogram on it at Hobby Lobby for half off this summer.


The Give Thanks Banner

Close-up of orange and gold leaves

Happy Harvest Blocks

Fall Flower "Arrangement"

Turkey and Cornucopia I made several years back



Pumpkin Turkey I made last year. I would rather of had a rounder, more plump pumpkin for this projest, but this one is all I could find when I went. It may need a little touching up before long (new feathers and beak)

Heather and I made these cards as the "invite" to our Montgomery Family Thanksgiving Celebratoin. This year is Daddy's year to "host" so we are pitching in.
Happy Fall!!!

No comments: