One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bull Ridin'....Again

During the normal PBR watching that we do on Saturday night Landon had to put on his vest and chaps and ride too. He doen't have his own spurs...yet...so he was willing to ride in Kylee's old ones that have blue and white rhinestones on the straps. {thats a true cowboy, spurs are spurs to him :)} He has me or his Daddy pull the gate and he bucks! It is so funny. He even has us holler "hey hey hey" when he bucks off like the bull fighters do to keep the bull away from him when the 8 seconds are up. And we of course have to say "good job cowboy!" He has been riding the rocking bull because his Daddy still has to fix the spring bull that he "wallered" the strews out of. I just love my little cowboy. But I am still trying for a safer sport. :) Here are a few pics of him riding...because I don't let him do much without chasing him around with my camera :)









No comments: