One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Sunday, February 20, 2011

What I Love About Sunday

After church today and a taco lunch at Pappo's house, Clint, Landon and I all went to Mr. Wayne's tank to go fishing. We had a great time together and a lot of luck with the fishing. We probably caught 8 that were keepers but but them all back. Landon had the biggest catch of the day and we kept that one and one other for supper tomorrow night. Yummm...fresh fried catfish. Landon reeled that big fish in but wouldnt hold it for a pic. I let 4 or so get off...Clint said it was because I wouln't quit taking pictures and pay attention to my pole?! Me?? Taking too many pics!? Never! Either way we had ton of fun before going back to church for the birthday and anniversary singing and dinner, and we have supper for tomorrow. Here are some pics of our Sunday afternoon.

He work his 4-wheelin' gloves, and bowling shoes to go fishing....

My boys fishing

Mama's first catch of the day

Daddy has to to the dirty work

Reelin' in the BIG one!

Daddy had to hold Landon's catch.

We shared a chair and fished all afternoon

Loving the zoom...this flag is at the convenience store across the highway from where we were fishing.

just some more randomness...

No comments: