One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

One Last Valentine Post

Here is one last Valentine post with pics of our gifts.....

Landon loved his candy and goo, and Aunt Yaya made decorated sugar cookies for the kids

I was upstairs and Landon hollered up to me. "Mama I got you a 'Balemtime'" It was so cute. I came down and he was holding pink tulips and a card for me. Clint had already bought red ones for me, but Landon wanted the pink ones.

I like that he got flowers that I can "reuse" and I will have them back every year.

The tulips are already fully bloomed out



My sweet card from my sweet little boy, he even "signed" it himself :)


My card from Clint



The cookies Yaya made


Mimi got Landon and Kylee these "groovy" boxes of chocolates
Below: Kylee and Brooklyn with their Valentines from Mimi

Now on to decorating for the next holidays..St. Patricks day, followed by EASTER!

No comments: