One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Monday, February 14, 2011

Kylee's 7th Birthday Party

Kylee had her 7th birthday party at Mimi and Johnny's house Saturday. It was a riding party. When she said she wanted a riding party that didn't give me much to work with on the decor side so I just chose a pretty "vintage" horse print and went from there, along with some extra pink, blue and bling of course. All the kids had a lot of fun and there were only a few "issues" But ebveryone was o.k.! :)









{Hannah's new zebra and pink rhinestone bling}
{all the party pics are on snapfish of course!}

2 comments:

Bar 7 Ranch said...

OmG!! I LOVE that pic of Fred with the horse!! I saved it on my comp!! Looks like a great party!! I cant wait for Sunday! I hope it doesnt rain. :/

The Deason's said...

they had lots of fun! im sure your party will be great even if it does rain a little