One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine Gifts 2011

Pappo and I got these little gifts together for the kids for Valentine's Day. I ordered the little red cups with hearts on them along with the heart swirl suckers and some strawberry sour punch straws. Pappo andded conversation hearts, Hershey Kisses, and mini Hershey bars. I think they turned out very cute. We also made some Valentine Goo for them. I found the recipe blog hopping and new the kids would love it. My brother crought these little cups home from his job and I kept them knowing I would find somethig to do with them, and I did, they are a perfect goo cup!






Valentine Goo
{labeled with Bakerellas cake pop tags :)}

This goo is crazy to me, feels gross to me, but I know the kids will love it.

One of the several Valentine cards I made to send, but I am using the first one I made.


2 comments:

Bar 7 Ranch said...

Cute Cute!! Love the Goo!

heydoo said...

All very cute. All the kids will love it all.