One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kylee's Friend Kyndall Turned 7!

Thursday night Clint asked me if I could make a banner for Kyndalls birthday on Saturday. I didnt mind, but it was kind of short notice. I worked 630am to 7pm Friday and then stopped on the way home to get some paper to do it. All I was told about the party was that the cake had a horse on it, and the writing was hot pink. And they were having a "girl thing" bounce house that is hot pink and purple.
So I made the banner like this....rustic brown paper, hot pink gingham, ,and hot pink letters. There were also brown horses on each end of the "Happy Birthday Kyndall" Banner

The birthday girl


Kyndall with her big Bubba Kyle




No comments: