One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Friday, April 8, 2011

Clint is a barber too!???

Clint told me he was going to save us some money and cut Landon's hair himself. I thought to myself I can think of SEVERAL more ways that he could save us some more money that cutting my sweet little red heads hair on his own. But, supprisingly, it turned out pretty good. There is one little funky spot that isn't really that noticeable but I know its there. He let Landon hold the clippers like a dufus while he used the scissors and Landon "trimmed" a little on his own. I just wish he would go for my other suggestions for saving some money.




No comments: