One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Boy In The Bluebonnets

I wanted more pics of Landon in the bluebonnets this year before they are all gone. Problem is, he still has a low fever today (day 4) and really was not in the mood. He agreed to the pics if I would let him wear is overalls, his striped overalls. I compromised and agreed and got a few pics though he didn't really smile in any of them. He mostly looked at the ground and said "cheese" I still think he looks handsome, overalls and all. I just wish I could get some pics of all of us in them, but I don't want Clint thinking it's ok for him to wear his striped overalls.
(here are a few of the pics)






No comments: