One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Sunday, July 10, 2011

He let me!!!

Landon had agreed that he would let me take his pictures on Friday night. But, he ended up falling asleep and then we didn't get to it before we ran out of day light. He did agree though, that he would let me take them on Saturday instead. Being the sweet little boy that he is, he kept his promise. :) But, I had to agree to let him wear his chaps and vest since I kept asking if I could take pictures of my little cowboy. I took lots, of course, and did edits on several. Here are some that I did edits on. He is the cutest little cowboy I could ever practice taking pics of ! I just LOVE this boy!!




































No comments: