While I was at work Thursday, and since we don't have a new sitter yet, and since Kylee was still here visiting, Clint decided it was ok for him to take off work. {Not that he needs any influence or encouragement in that.} So, he decided he would take the kids to the movies. I kinda wanted to be there since it was Landon's first trip to a real movie theater, but I guess just because I'm Mama doesn't mean I get to be at all the firsts, though I wish I could. And sometimes I think he does stuff out of spite while I'm at work so I miss them....but I will be good and get over it.
They went and saw Cars 2. Clint and Kylee said Landon really liked it, and sat in the seat the whole time, and didn't talk the whole time. :) My baby is growing up. And he wants to buy the movie now.
I did convince Clint that he could at least take a pic of Landon at the theater for me so I have proof of his first trip to one. {I'm one of those silly Mama's thats CrAzY about "firsts" :)} Here is by boy at the movies.



No comments:
Post a Comment