I have taken a picture of Landon with his Daddy on the opening day of Dove Season every year since he was born. He is my lil' hunter. This year, his daddy was out of town working so they missed opening day of the season. But, they made it out on the third day (Saturday). I went along, because they wanted me to hunt too, but I just wanted to go take a few pics of the boys. I wasn't really in the mood for hunting, it was hot, and windy. {hence the ugly camo hat, sitting wompy-jogged on my head} They boys had a lot of fun together though.
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Dove Season 2011
I have taken a picture of Landon with his Daddy on the opening day of Dove Season every year since he was born. He is my lil' hunter. This year, his daddy was out of town working so they missed opening day of the season. But, they made it out on the third day (Saturday). I went along, because they wanted me to hunt too, but I just wanted to go take a few pics of the boys. I wasn't really in the mood for hunting, it was hot, and windy. {hence the ugly camo hat, sitting wompy-jogged on my head} They boys had a lot of fun together though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment