One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Monday, September 19, 2011

My Lil Chef

Landon likes to help me cook. This morning I offered to make him pancakes for breakfast. He said "of course, but I want to help" He did great. He poured the batter and flipped the pancakes when they got all bubbly and ready to turn.
He got this HEBuddy cape at a rodeo. Its a cape for Super-Landon sometimes, but when he cooks its his apron.
Good thing he has the cape on. I don't think the health department would aprrove of the nakey cooking he was doing if we were a restaurant and they came to visit. :)

He made himself a perfect pancake breakfast with my supervision, and invited his Pappo over to enjoy them with him.

No comments: