One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Thursday, September 8, 2011

GrandParents Day 2011

Grand Parents Day is this weekend (Sunday 9.11.11)
I have the gifts {half} ready for the kids to give their grandparents.
I decorated picture cubes for them. They are nothing great, but from the heart, and in-expensive and easy. I say they are half done becasue I failed to get pictures taken of all the kids together to place on the cubes. I guess that part will have to be late getting to them as I work all weekend when all the kids will be together to get pics done.
For Pappo
For Mimi & {Papa} Johnny
For Pawpaw & Nana
{I thought they turned out pretty cute, espcially since I had some help from one of the little blessings painting them. He is my big helper! :)}

1 comment:

heydoo said...

Thanks for making these for all of us. Now, we just have to find time to get us all together to get pics done. :) that will be the hardest part