One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Monday, June 7, 2010

Chocolate Banana Muffins

I made Chocolate Banana Muffins for breakfast this morning. I found the recipe on line somewhere, I can't remember where though. They tasted pretty good, something different for a change. Here are a few pics of the muffins and the recipe.
Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour (I just used regular flour because I didn't have whole wheat)
1/4 tsp cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/3 canola oil
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 very ripe bannanas, mashed
1 egg
preheat oven to 350 and coat a muffin pan with cooking spray or liners. Mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and baking powder together in a bowl
combine the oil, sugars, egg and mashed bananas and mix until creamy. slowly add the flour mixture into the egg mixture and stir just until combined. put batter in muffin tins and bake 20-30 minutes or until tooth pick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Chocolate Banana Muffins

These were pretty tasty

{this was just a pic I took messing around with the camera :)}



No comments: