WOW! Tuesday was a little rough. Its a LONG story....
I got up and exercised, and then went and got the lawn mower so I could mow and get the yard ready for Clint to weed eat. This litterally took all day becasue the belt kept coming off the lawn mower. It happend like 6 times, not to mention I ran out of gas too.
Then we had to go pick up all of Clint's stuff he scattered at a friends house working in their back lot. Then we came home for mowing the back yard, and weed eating. I took the mower back to my dads house for storage so Landon and I mowed there too.
We came home and Clint has had to stop what he was doing AGAIN because he's on the phone AGAIN witih "potentials" for work. Which was kinda annoying to me becaue "potentials" are getting me no where with the payment of bills...it always works out, I just STRESS about getting stuff paid on time.
Then Clint said I HAD to go to the store to get him some Copenhagen, with the baggie of quarters he gave me to pay for it with (is it really necessary if all you have is quarters to pay for it with??) I came home with the snuff and started to get stuff ready for supper....Tbones, seasoned new potatoes I baked in the oven, and fried squash. I'm getting the stuff ready and Clint comes in the house and says "Mama we need you!" I rushed over and Landon has a HUGE welp on his head and three or so on his knee. He had been stung by yellow jackets or something!! He NEVER cried, just said "Daddy it hurt, bite me!" So Clint brought him in to me. Of course NO Benadryl in the house, so I had to leave AGAIN to get some, as Clint is putting snuff on it to draw the sting out. Then I stress about the Bendadryl because I am pretty sure the little store in town didn't follow the recall stuff and take it off the shelf if it was included, not to mention I had to pay $8 for it!! I take it home and give him some, but he is already not even worried about his bites anymore. He is TOO TOUGH for me!!
So then I start cooking inside and send the boys to grill the steaks. THEN Clint comes in to tell me a back window on the house is broke! What the heck!?!? How did that happen?? Who knows at this point. So we have to see about getting that replaced, not to mention all the shingles that are falling off the house in all this dad burned wind around here. And hopefully we get it done soon before the whole roof and ceiling have to be redone.. I know no roofers though!
We ate supper and took baths and went to bed at 9! It was a doozy of a day and I wanted to sleep!! (I'm doing this post at 1030am and Landon is STILL asleep by the way!!)
Landon got stung on the head and knee, but I guess he was having a systemic reaction from them, becuuse he had this funky rash like area on his chest. My poor baby!!! Luckily hes not as allergic to them as I am!!!!
And Erika had posted last week about Kylee having "brownie blitz" at her last day of school which made me want one so I got some ice cream on the trip for the Copenhagen and made some brownies, with chocoalte chunks, and chocolate fundge swirls. :)
I had mine with 2 brownies and a BIG scoop of ice cream with chocolate syrup and caramel sauce! YUM YUM!! It probably counter acted the exercise I did in the morning, but I felt I deserved it after that day!!! :)




3 comments:
Poor Kid! Good thing he's TUFF!! I want a Brownie Blitz!!
There is plenty ice cream and brownies left!! And I DON'T need them all on my own!!
That does sound like a doozy of a day. Glad it ended with ice-cream!!
Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for your sweet comment. Glad the creamer + sugar set made you smile.
Post a Comment