One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day 2010

Horse Hand Print Card Landon made, it says "Ya-hoo Daddy, I Love You!!"

Kylee picked this card out for her Daddy while staying with Mimi, it played a George Strait song when opened.

She wrote in it and signed it herself.


Father's Day card I made the BEST Daddy that my little man could have




Landon and his Daddy fishin'



Clint's Father's Day wasn't nearly the Mother's Day I had {my zoom :)}, but he enjoyed it none the less. We went to church that morning after celebrating Father's Day at my Dads Saturday night with a fish fry and home made ice cream...yum!! We came home and we each gave him a card we had picked out/made {we are trying to conserve some $, but this week that didn't go to well....Kylee Roo was here for a week and HAD to have a hat when Landon got a new one, and she needed some jeans, but then she HAD to have some new boots to go with the new jeans..so there wasn't much conservation going on...not to mention Clint let me think it was ok for me to get a new pair of boots too, though I knew better...(impulse buy), but they are AWESOME! :)....anyway...back to Father's Day.


After that, we went to his grandparents in Flatonia. We just sat around and talked and drove around on the 4 wheelers, and fished. We had a lot of fun!! And took A LOT of pics...more on that in later posts....Pawpaw and Nana came too, so we got to spend time with them :)


Clint is the best daddy my little Landon Spur and Kylee could ask for. Landon sees it in his actions everyday, and though Kylee isn't with him everyday, he is the best "real daddy"( as she calls him), that she could ever have. They both mean the world to him.
I couldn't ask for a better Daddy for my sweet little man!

No comments: