One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lawler Baptist Church VBS 2010

This year at VBS its "Saddle Ridge Ranch" , Roundin' up Questions and Drivin' Home Answers. James 1:5. All the decorations are so cute. Monday we had 41 kids and Tuesday we had 43! I am helping with the 4 yr old class this year. We have Bible study in the morning and then all kinds of fun crafts as well as play time and music, where they learn a lot of cute songs, and learn to sing and sign them. Cora got to stay down here all week to go and Kylee went on Monday before leaving to go to Mimis. I work Wednesday and Thursday but will be back on Friday for the last day and the closing ceremony that night with an Ice Cream Sundae Social!!

Some of the cute decorations in the 4yr olds room


Cora

Cora, Kylee and Landon at VBS

Sandra Jo and Landon

Landon and Mama

Cora at music

Landons Ranch Scene Sticker Sheet

Kylees boot keychain she made

All about Kylee at VBS

Kylee colored this horse shoe with Monday's memory verse. Psalm 139:14, "I am wonderfully made"










No comments: