I bought Landon his first set of cowboy print underwear from Gymboree when he was like 6 or 7 months old. I liked them, and didn't want to miss out on them just because he was a long ways away from potty training....aren't they cute???
Now that he's potty trained and wears under-roos all day long, his roos get a lot of wear and tear...how does this happen?!?!? Those are some big holes!! {I put a pink shirt in them so the holes would be visible}
These are adorable too! :)
He gets a little wound up at bed time. He wants to wear his under wear to bed, and I guess his jammies where ever they land!?!? He has his pants on his head, and his shirt around his waist. He's a dork like his daddy! :)
He wears under wear all day everyday, even at naps for the most part. I let him wear them to bed too, and he did good for about 5 days, NO accidents. But he had and accident twice in a row at night recently, so it's back to pull-ups for bed time. He's not happy about it, but I figure if we only need them for bed time, we are doing great!! I love that he's done with the potty training and we can wear underwear every where we go, and not have to lug that diaper bag around :) Except the battle now is: he thinks it's necessary to go into every public restroom! Gross! But he knows not to touch anything...we go in and he's already saying "DON'T touch anything!!" :)
He gets a little wound up at bed time. He wants to wear his under wear to bed, and I guess his jammies where ever they land!?!? He has his pants on his head, and his shirt around his waist. He's a dork like his daddy! :)
He wears under wear all day everyday, even at naps for the most part. I let him wear them to bed too, and he did good for about 5 days, NO accidents. But he had and accident twice in a row at night recently, so it's back to pull-ups for bed time. He's not happy about it, but I figure if we only need them for bed time, we are doing great!! I love that he's done with the potty training and we can wear underwear every where we go, and not have to lug that diaper bag around :) Except the battle now is: he thinks it's necessary to go into every public restroom! Gross! But he knows not to touch anything...we go in and he's already saying "DON'T touch anything!!" :)






No comments:
Post a Comment